As part of the Western Sydney Aerotropolis Project, Garde have been engaged by Endeavour Energy on Stage 1-7 of the 132kV Project which requires the installation of 22km of 132kV underground transmission feeder route traversing through the suburbs of Bringelly, Luddenham, Badgerys Creek, Kemps Creek, and Orchard Hills of the Greater Western Sydney region in NSW. The installation is proposed over seven construction stages commencing from September 2022 through to February 2024.
- Installation of 22km of underground electricity transmission feeder cable ducts by trenching and HHD:
- Between the new Orchard Hills Substation and WSA along Elizabeth Drive, Luddenham Rd, and Patons Lane.
- Between Bringelly ZS and WSA along Grendale Road, Wentworth Road, Northern Road, Willmington Road, Adams Road, and Elizabeth Drive.
- Installation of 33x cable joint bays (8m long x 3m wide), cable earthing pits and optic fibre network communication connection pits
- Installation of 85,000m of 132kV cable