Garde Project Management delivers successful projects through understanding our clients’ project objectives, drivers and constraints. From this understanding, we add value by bringing our leadership and industry experience to meet or exceed your short-term and long-term objectives.
Our team can call on support from specialists in contract preparation, programming, risk management, value management and facilitation. We also have access to vast corporate knowledge and a wealth of specialist engineering and planning skills.
Our experience encompasses a wide range of services from feasibility studies through to detailed design and physical works implementation. In addition, we have gained an in-depth knowledge of the project management process and procedures on a range of delivery methods; helping us to deliver quality outcomes for our clients.
We focus our ability on project planning, design and construct management of civil engineering projects to minimise inconvenience and cost, there by optimising client value. Our services include:
• Project feasibility Studies
• Stakeholder negotiations
• Utility route design, electrical & telecommunications
• Thermal resistivity assessment of transmission cable routes
• Trenchless Utility assessment and design (HDD-micro tunnelling)
• Transmission cable and civil duct line construction
• Road pavement design and construction
• Road pavement restoration
• Multi-utility scheme design and planning
• Fibre-optical network construction
• Reinforced concrete structures
• Complete civil &bulk earthworks management