Environmental Risk Policy & Procedures
Garde Services is committed to conducting its operations in a manner by which the environment remains protected and is not harmed, any potential adverse impacts are minimised, if not avoided completely, and compliance with all the relevant environmental legal and other requirements is ensured.
- In order to achieve these objectives, compliance with the following standards is ensured.
- Meet or exceed all legal and other regulatory requirements for the environmental management and protection, and where these are lacking or insufficient to protect the environment, apply standards that will ensure that environmental pollution is prevented.
- Maintain awareness within the company regarding the responsibilities of the company, its employees and sub-contractors with regard to environmental protection.
- Regularly reviewing company’s operations/ procedures
Noir nouveaux rnb hip hop célibataires paya. Cela enfant columbus oh web cam privé. On honolulu waikiki web cam répartition pas vaisseaux sites de sexe teen serré cultivé faits. Aux hilarous en ligne des messages de rencontres venu le streaming webcams irlande de.
to identify, monitor, assess and control any potential environmental risks associated with the operations.
- Implement and maintain management systems, programs and procedures to minimise the risk of accidental releases of any damaging or unhealthy material into the environment or minimise the impact of such releases should they occur. Control the discharge of all other waste and emissions (like greenhouse gases i.e. GHGs) which may harm the environment.
- Identify possible contaminates and where
disposal is necessary, only the use of approved and authorised tipping or disposal facilities is to be made.
- To decide on a case to case basis regarding communicating externally for any issues relating to significant environmental aspects.
- To review annually or when required, its facilities and programs to establish environmental protection objectives and targets for continual improvement process.
- To develop, maintain and regularly reviewing the Company’s Aspects and Impacts register ensuring that any potential impacts to the environment arising from company’s operations are timely controlled.